Monday, September 27, 2010

A quick quiz

I know, I know! I have been a BAD BLOGGER! But hey, I just started my new job and we're in the process of moving into our "new" apartment. We don't have access to a computer OR internet everyday. So there.

I've been browsing through my fave blogs, and I am stealing Denae's idea about using a quiz from Skirt magazine and pasting in my own answers.

That will give you a quick update about me, and maybe learn something new.


My passion right now: As always, reading. I wish I could spend all day reading. I'm also into the show Mad Men right now. I am hooked! I love venturing into a fictious world, and I am in love with the retro look of the 60's. The show does a fantastic job about portraying to socio-political norms of the time. As a woman, it's crucial to learn more about gender roles and perceived notions of what we were supposed to be.

3 Items on my nightstand: Ear plugs, Eucerin Aquaphor, water.

I can't live without: The company of animals.

Red, white or beer? White! Sometimes beer.

My favorite feminist: Sojourner Truth

Walker, runner or couch potato: Couch potato that loves to walk! I don't run.. but I can walk for hours.

One thing people don't know about me: Probably a lot. At heart - I am a tomboy.

The worst idea I've ever had: Going to France to be a nanny.

Food I could eat every day: Tacos!

Early bird or night owl? Both - depending on seasons and moods.

Never: Close your eyes to injustice

No comments: