Thursday, January 20, 2011

Open the window...

...to new possibilities!

2011 is off to a great and exciting start already (hope I don't jinx it)! I got a new job at TV2 (no more local news, yay!) and we are moving to Bergen! I am so happy to be able to live in the city again, and I have lots of friends there that are very dear to me. Also, Bergen is pretty much the Norwegian equivalent of Eugene -- lots of rain, lots of student and lots of artists and musicians. I hope Jamie will like it there.

Things are a little overwhelming right now, and in times like these I tend to get very emotional. But that's normal, I think. You have to give up something in order to gain another.

I am sad to move away from my family again, but at least we're on the same coast in the same country!






Bergen

2 comments:

Denae said...

This is such an exciting time for you, my love! So happy for you.

Annie said...

Thank you hon. Can't wait for your visit!