Sunday, March 20, 2011

Writing Challenge - 10 Questions

Thanks to Denae D'Arcy for the writing challenge. If you try this as well, please post a comment here and link us up so we can all share answers!


1. If you have pets, do you see them merely as animals or are they members of the family? They are animals but also a part of the family.

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be? That Jamie gets approved for family immigration to live here with me in Norway.

3. What is one thing most hated by you? Animal cruelty.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars? I would give a lot to my parents, and then donate a big chunck to various humane societies around the world. I'd invest in a house in Norway and one in America. And of course - pay off all my debt. Then I'd like to travel the world for ages.

5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood? Animals! How can you be in a bad mood when you look into a furry face?

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone? I think they are equal. Love is unconditional, and ultimately connected between two people.

7. What is your bedtime routine? It varies. I usually like to read before I close my eyes, but lately I have been watching CSI reruns. Something about blood and bodies are very sleep inducing to me. Go figure.

8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner? I first talked to Jamie when we worked at Jamesons in Eugene. We established further contact via MySpace. Yes! It can happen.

9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be? Good question! If possible, I'd like to go back in time and watch Gauguin paint his amazing interpretations of island life on Tahiti.

10. What kind of books do you read? I have a very wide taste in books. Lately, I've been more into non-fiction, such as travel narratives or memoirs. When it comes to fiction, I tend to prefer the old classics instead of more modern books. I love reading about weird things, history, sub cultures, extraordinary people and animals. I also like philosophy and American transcendentalism. Lately, I'm rediscovering Voltaire. I'd be happy to live in Barnes and Noble - books everywhere and fresh coffee. Yumm.

No comments: