Sunday, May 1, 2011

Superfood for the skin






I briefly touched the subject of superfood in a previous post. As you may remember, I am trying new ways to improve my overall health. I can't say I am fully committed yet, but I am, however, curious and ready for a challenge.

Bloggers, make-up artists and editors worldwide are raving about REN skincare. When I came across a starter kit at the store I didn't hesitate to buy it. The products are not tested on animals, and are sans parabens and perfume. Score! I am now on day 4 of a strict skin care regime. I use the line for sensitive skin, and so far so good. I really like the Omega 3 night serum. My skin has a nice glow to it when I wake up, and any product that can make me look less like a monster in the morning deserves a shout-out!

You'll find REN at your nearest Sephora store, or you can buy them online here.

2 comments:

Denae said...

I sooo want to try this. You've been using it for a week now, thoughts?

Annie said...

I'm very happy with it! No breakouts, no redness and it gives my skin a nice glow. The Morrocan Otto Rose body oil is also supposed to be awesome, but it's quite pricey, so I haven't used it yet.