Thursday, July 7, 2011

He's my brother she's my sister






No, this post isn't about some crazy family drama. It's the name of a band that played at Sam Bonds in Eugene last Wednesday. Jamie and I went there to check out what was happening, but we hadn't heard of the band before. Turns out they were pretty good! The video I took of them doesn't do them justice at all. Their vocals were tight, the lyrics good and the songs made us tap our foot and hum along.



You can check out their band page here, or do a search for them on Facebook. We are REALLY loving their song "How'm I gonna get back home." Everyone who's had a little too much booze on the town can relate ;) You can hear some of their songs on their band page. We bought their CD and a T-shirt.



2 comments:

candymachine447 said...

Had so much that night babe.

candymachine447 said...

funn that is.kisses