Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's time to say goodbye!

I can't believe it has been almost 5 years since I arrived at the Eugene train station. Yes, TRAIN! What was supposed to be a year of cultural and academic exchange has now turned into a half decade of experiences. I got married here, got my first (real) job here and has seen some of the most extreme ups and downs I could ever imagine.



I'm sad to say bye and break up. But on the other hand, it's time.




We're going from this:


To this:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1.- I will make it my life goal to come visit you!
2.- I wish you two the best of luck on all your adventures!

Denae said...

So exciting! Wow, 5 years is a long time. This is a new adventure and you are both very adventurous people. So proud of you and hope to see you SOON!

Annie said...

You're both VERY welcome!