Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fridge freaks

Without going into much details... let's just say I've come across several "fridge freaks" in recent years. You know, some are obsessed with labeling everything, others that everything needs to be squeaky clean. I don't know, I think there's something so rooted deep inside that if anything seems to be out of order, a trigger goes off. Boom.


When I was in college, my crazy roomie (let's just call her Sue) used to throw my food in the garbage. Throw it! Mind you, I didn't have a car, so I had to walk 10 blocks to the nearest grocery store, and I spent blood and sweat and tears bringing those coveted items back home. And no, I am not a messy person, nor do I keep produce past their prime. Let's just say Sue was crazy (I blame her INSANELY crazy mom for that one) and would all of a sudden start tossing out whatever was not hers in the fridge. WTF?!


At work, we have a very organized system when it comes to the fridge. We have a spy that wants to make sure everything is neatly labeled with the person's name and date of purchase. In case you forget, there is a note on the fridge door reminding you that everything unlabeled and suspicious will be tossed. (OK, I made up the last part).


Even so, there are still brave souls out there that sneak a cup of milk from someone elses jug, or snag that cold can of Coke on stressful days. I admit it, I've been there and done that.


Which brings me to this....


No captions needed here.

If you want to check out more awesome photos, check out this blog .
Now, if you'll excuse me... I have a fridge to raid.

No comments: