Sunday, January 3, 2010

A new year..!

Happy New Year!

It's been a while since I last updated my blog. I blame ungodly hours and lack of zzzz's for that. Well, I am back! And I am going to try my best to keep writing in 2010.



I rang in the new year in good company. We enjoyed some free champagne at Agate Alley on East 19th. We made it there just in time to savor some sips before the ball dropped on TV.

Have you made any new year's resolutions yet? 2009 wasn't a very good year for me. I lost my dog, Sasha. It was very hard. I also dealt with some personal issues due to stress, and a bad living situation. Let's just say roomies with guns and rattlesnakes don't blend well with me. I was done with roomies a long time ago. But let's leave all that and the rest where it belongs... in 2009. This is a new year, a new decade. And this year, I will focus on my marriage, my life, my family, my happiness, my career... and teaching my hubby Norwegian! It's time to take the plunge and jump into the future. Consider this a fresh start, a clean slate.


1 comment:

Denae said...

Your blog has an incredible design and I can't wait to be a regular reader. Yay! Another awesome website to check out!